Monday, February 05, 2007

You already know me as Joyce Cindy Rodriguez, but now I'm going to share with you a little about what worries me most. What worries me most is the lives of my two beautiful girls, Angela Maria Perdomo, and Cindy Desirre Perdomo, ages 2 and 6 months, respectly. I'm afraid that they will have to endure the same absent father that I did as a child. I want them to have man bounce them on his knee and show them to be brave and adventuresome in life. Now, I have a boyfriend named Joshua James Schaffner, whom I've known for 7 years. Unfortunately, he's had trouble with the law and spent some time in jail, and now he's living in Atwater with his cousin. So, we really have to start over again in forming a serious and happy relationship. I don't him to just pop over, visit for awhile, and then disappear. Men are horrible about doing that. My girls need regular quality attention that they can predict will happen everyday. I'm able to always be with my girls, arranging to get away for classes by a habitual schedule that they understand. During school time, my sister steps in and cares for them, providing another person who they can depend upon. My sister is very reliable and understands my worry. If a reliable man doesn't come into my life, then that's that. The girls don't have a father, and will fare as I did. At age 22, I fear that I may never find a decent man to join the team of taking care of my girls.

No comments: